In the course of the events "Supplier workshop", our members/small and medium-sized enterprises can present themselves to high-performance companies, present their products and discuss the preconditions for co-operating.
A better position of the Cleantech companies in the market, winning new contracts and suppliers, the development of new co-operations beyond federal state borders and the increase of the economic performance are thus achieved.
We have already organised the following CIO-supplier workshops:
- "Wie werde ich Lieferant bei ENERCON?",
on 11. June 2015 at Enercon GmbH in Magdeburg
- "Wie werde ich Lieferant bei Nordex?",
on 20. November 2012 at Nordex AG in Rostock
Our services for your success:
- Interested major customers are familiarised with the topic and convinced to take part in the workshop by presenting the advantages (e.g. the acquisition of new customers)
- Determination of the product groups and technologies with the inviting company (targeted contacting of the possible supplier) in collaboration with the purchase department
- Contacting and acquiring qualified customers and suppliers from the six lead markets throughout East Germany
- Marketing of the event in collaboration with the HUB partners and selected other multipliers, attraction of the participating companies
- Evaluation of the applications submitted for products and services, coordination with the inviting companies, organisation and holding of the supplier workshop, review
Please contact us if you are interested in making the services of your company more well-known and holding a supplier workshop with our network-based support!