In order to assist the Cleantech companies in answering economic questions, we provide you with a variety of useful information. With regard to contents, the CIO information events aim at the specific communication of information on a particular topic for Cleantech companies.
Within the "CIO information events", you are provided with specific information which help you during practical work. The topics come from the three CIO areas of activity and thus aim at supporting "Innovation, internationalisation and investment".
The participating Cleantech companies are thus provided with information on clearly defined topics, such as
- Successful project acquisition and marketing
- Opportunities offered by international markets, using the example of selected target markets
- Essential and useful hints regarding the foreign market development
- Promotional programmes for the development of the innovative capacity and the market development
- Formation of co-operations and participation in public tenders
- Trade fair preparation
With that, tools suitable for the foreign economic activity of the companies can be offered.
The following information events were already carried out for you:
- "Funding programmes for enviromental-friendly innovation"
on December 7, 2016 in Potsdam
- "Recruting of Cleantech-Employees for commercial success",
on June 8, 2016 in Dresden
- "Funding programmes for enviromental-friendly innovation",
on May 25, 2016 in Erfurt
- "Success in complex problem by professional project management",
on December 17, 2015 in Dresden
- "Acquire new project and sell innovative products sucessfully –
the path to increased revenue",
on December 1, 2015 in Dresden
- "Internationalization of Cleantech – India: Market opportunities and paths
to long-term success",
on May 24, 2014 in Dresden