The closer networking and strengthening of the co-operation with the Cleantech stakeholders is realised through the working groups, which are a discussion and working forum for innovative companies and companies active in foreign markets.
They are formed according to the 6 CIO lead markets, within the focal points and depending on the requirement of the relevant and current technologies. Within the working groups, companies, research institutions, organisations and experts should exchange subject-specific information, catch up on new trends, developments and projects, develop ideas and generate co-operation projects in order tofurther improve the co-operation.
The main objectives of the working groups are:
- Generate stimuli and ideas for projects in order to jointly develop product and process innovations or become internationally active
- Development and implementation of joint projects
- Creation of transparency regarding the competencies of the companies and the other stakeholders, information collection and exchange
- Strengthening the communication and co-operation between the companies and between business and science
- Presentation of suitable funding programmes and tenders
- Transfer of technology and know-how
- Definition of suitable instruments to support the sector
- Discussion on sector-specific and current issues
INTENSIVE NETWORKING AND INVOLVEMENT THROUGH THE PARTICIPATION IN THE WORKING GROUPS!
Make an active contribution to the work of the CLEANTECH Initiative Ostdeutschland by participating in the working groups!
Working groups of the CIO:
- Circular Economy (recovery and recycling of strategic metals)
- Energy efficiency in buildings and in the municipal sector